EZ-TUBE is a patented precast concrete footing system, consisting of a base section, 1 or more upper sections and a threaded rod anchor to secure it into a single, solid pier-type footing. EZ-TUBE 4 includes 1 each 100 lbs. base section, 3 each. 60 lbs. upper sections and 1 each. 5 ft. anchor rod. It is ideal for areas where the depth of the required footing hole is 36 in.
- Lightweight upper sections weigh 60 lbs., 30% lighter than the top selling bag of concrete and no mixing
- Solid base section easily rolls into place and drops into hole once anchor is inserted
- Strong: engineering performed by the UNH engineering department shows an average load strength of 135,000 lbs.
- Fast EZ Tube installs and is ready to build on in minutes
- Easy no mixing, no mess, no clean-up