EZ Tube is a patented precast concrete footing system, consisting of a base section, 1 or more upper sections and a threaded rod anchor to secure it into a single, solid pier-type footing. EZ Tube 5 includes 1 each. 100 lbs. base section, 4 each. 60 lbs. upper sections, and 1 each. 5 ft. anchor rod. Ideal for use in areas where hole depth for footing is 4 ft.
- Lightweight upper sections weigh 60 lbs., 30% lighter than the top selling bag of concrete and no mixing
- Solid base section easily rolls into place and drops into hole once anchor is inserted
- Strong engineering performed by the UNH engineering department shows an average load strength of 135,000 lbs.
- Fast EZ Tube installs and is ready to build on in minutes
- Easy no mixing, no mess, no clean-up