'Neoprene 70 Durometer' is a hard neoprene sheet blend of SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), nitrile, and neoprene rubber. This elastomer has an average durometer of 65-75, which means that it is a hard and resilient material that can withstand physical abrasions. In addition to the considerable physical durability of this thick neoprene, it also features a moderate resistance to oil, ozone, and some chemicals. These properties make these durable neoprene sheets very popular for use in a variety of industrial applications that require a strong elastomer to serve as bumper pads, seals, or protectors.The most common reason why people choose a hard neoprene is because of its physical thickness and durability. It is very reliable when used for physically demanding applications. The overall thickness of this neoprene (durometer 65-75) means that it is highly desirable for guarding surfaces or parts against any physical abrasions and damages. This hard neoprene is not only physically tough, but it also comes with additional resistance qualities that will benefit your project. It features moderate levels of resistance against oil, ozone, and chemical resistance. It is better to have a material that can guard against such hazards in case they appear than to not have such a material present. Our neoprene sheets also feature a working temperature range that ranges from -20 F to 170 F, allowing for better application performance in extreme temperature conditions.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Black neoprene rubber sheets offer good resistance against oils, some chemicals, and weathering.
- A blend of neoprene as well as SBR and nitrile makes this rubber sheet a 70 durometer neoprene that is very physically durable.
- Neoprene rubber sheets are great as industrial seals, gaskets, and bumpers.
- This type of neoprene has a durometer rating of 70, making it one of the more physically durable and flexible rubbers available.
- Neoprene can operate in temperatures between -20┬░F and 170┬░F
- This Neoprene rubber sheet has a tensile strength 725 PSI or 5 MPA.
- This durable sheet rubber can handle outdoor weather conditions with ease.