Neoprene rubber is a popular synthetic elastomer that offers good resistance against oils, some chemicals, and weathering. This neoprene material is made of a blend of neoprene as well as SBR and nitrile. This particular material is a 60 durometer neoprene that is very physically durable. This elastomer is still popular for use as industrial bumpers, seals, and general gasket applications. Neoprene sheet rubber is available in a variety of popular gauges to better suit the needs of individual projects. This type of neoprene has a durometer rating of 60, making it one of the more physically durable rubbers available. This durometer level attributes a moderate amount of flexibility and durability to the material itself. It is a moderately pliable and elastic rubber, but it can function well in physically demanding applications. Rubber-Cal offers customization for a number of neoprene material specifications. These include customization for widths, gauges, and cuts. Although the most popular gauges are typically available, gauges that are up to 2 thick can be made upon request. Widths are usually available in 36 and 48. However, widths up to 78 are also available. We also offer services in cutting neoprene sheet rubber to your desired dimensions. For custom fabrication, drawings are requested in order to provide a price quote.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Black neoprene rubber sheets offer good resistance against oils, some chemicals, and weathering.
- A blend of neoprene as well as SBR and nitrile makes this rubber sheet a 60 durometer neoprene that is very physically durable.
- Neoprene rubber sheets are great as industrial seals, gaskets, and bumpers.
- This type of neoprene has a durometer rating of 60, making it one of the more physically durable and flexible rubbers available.
- Neoprene can operate in temperatures between -20┬░F and 212┬░F
- This Neoprene rubber sheet has a tensile strength 725 PSI or 5 MPA.
- This durable sheet rubber can handle outdoor weather conditions with ease.