The CPTZ post base incorporates a knife plate with a standoff base. It achieves a clean, concealed look while providing a 1 in. standoff height above concrete. The CPTZ is installed with 1/2 in. Dia galvanized pins (supplied).
- 1 in. Standoff height is code-required when supporting permanent structures that are exposed to weather or water splash, or in basements
- Standoff reduces the potential for decay at post or column ends
- Anchorage for the CPTZ can be either cast-in-place or retrofit with adhesive or mechanical anchors
- Post size: 8 in. x 8 in.
- Made from 10-Gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 1/2 in. anchor bolts and supplied dowels